Are you already involved in biodiversity recording or would you like to find out more?
- Look on our News & Events page for the latest news on environmental events in Berkshire and Oxfordshire
- See our Local Recording Groups page to find out if there's a group near you that you could join.
- Find out more about volunteering with TVERC to carry out wildlife surveys and data management
- Share your wildlife records or photos with us
- Get help with species identification from I-Spot.
There are several ways you can share your records with us. You can use our online recording tool, fill in an Excel spreadsheet or fill in a Word diary and email it to us (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please don't enter records into more than one online recording tool or submit them to us in more than one format, as that could result in us having multiple copies of the same record in our database.
Please read our terms and conditions for information on how your records may be used.
Please contact us if you have any questions or would like to discuss sharing your records with us. We can arrange data exchange agreements with recording groups and advise you on the best way to collate your records.